Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The Magazine Meme

So Pal Tarv tagged me a meme. As far as memes go, this one's not so bad, especially since I have nothing better to post at the moment.

What magazines do you subscribe to?

I use to subscribe to a shit-load of magazines, to the point where I had the equivolent of a small sequoia forest piled high in my bathroom. I mostly stuck to the classics: Entertainment Weekley, National Geographic, Discovery, and Newsweek. I also indulged in the occasional American Theatre, Match, and American Anthropological Annuals. But over the years I decided to simplify and reduce my monthly fix of periodicals to the essentials, the ones that most reflect the essence and influences of my life.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

So that's where you get all your wine insults from.