Saturday, October 20, 2007

And Rowling said, "Let there be Hoyay!" And it was good.

This post is brought to you because I was bored, Peep Tarv is a comic inspiration, and J.K. Rowling, drunk off her millions, decided to throw good ol' wacky fandom a bone while simultaneously giving fundamentalist yahoos a kindly "fuck you." And that's teh roxxor in my book.

*************One little thing before we proceed: Despite being way past the fandom prescribed spoiler guard period, I'm going to go ahead and warn peeps who have a) just started reading the Harry Potter series , or b) been living on Mars for the past three months...in a cave...with their eyes closed and their fingers in their ears singing "la la la la". Take heed. Thar be a few wee DH spoilers here, matey! You've been warned, so don't bring wank into my house. ***********************



And the fangirls sing "squee squee squee, squ-squ-squee, squee squee squee squ-squ-squee".

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Rowling gave it to 'em straight, er....hehehe. I love that you took up the comic idea, and I love even more that you put spoiler warnings beforehand. I've marked this to come back and read after I've finished the whole series.

Ack, I'm tired. Accio coffee!

Brandon Paul Salinas said...

no can read! is too small!

Anonymous said...

PLz to make link to bigger pix? This looks really funny, but I can't read the tiny print!

jomikkelgrandiosa said...

to ppl who don't know how to apllebutton/ctrl(iguess) +, it's rly rathr simpl. you zoom in.
you can also do this by finding the zoom option in ur browser. hmm.